19.10.2017 – October 19th 2017 - 13:30 to 16:00, London, Dunton Technology Center, Ford Motor Company Ltd., UK
SelSus can help increase your production efficiency and reduce costs in your company!
During our workshop we will present best-practice applications of Smart Factory technologies. Focusing on reduction of production costs, we will show the latest results from our SelSus project and other demonstrators from past EU-funded projects covering the entire life-cycle of manufacturing equipment and production lines:
- Ramp-up phase: I-Ramp³
- Production phase: SelSus
- Reuse phase: ReBorn
- Basics principals in Smart Production
- Excerpt of EU-founded research projects
- Focusing on industrial application
- Best-practice of Smart Production solutions
- Selected information about EU funding programs fors research, technical development and innovation
Workshop date & address:
October 19th 2017, 13:30 – 16:00
Ford Motor Company Ltd.
Dunton Engineering Centre
Laindon, Basildon, Essex
SS15 6EE, England, UK
Want to take part in our Workshop?
Please write us a short email to register for the free workshop until October 12th 2017.
We are looking forward to welcome you.